Thursday 16 January 2014
Dubbed as the first science fiction film in history, Le Voyage Dans La Lune is a film about astronomers courageous enough to explore an unchartered territory – the moon. They conquer lunar inhabitants called Selenites and even brings one back home with them.

If I were part of the first to get a chance to watch this whimsical film, I could not imagine how magical it must have been to witness something that I thought entirely impossible. Vacation on the moon? Selenites? Crazy talk, right? I would’ve found the fourteen-minute film wonderfully hilarious and extremely unbelievable – yet at the same time, remain a thing of hand-painted illusion and fantasy. However, I would have been (and I am) a fan of the film – hoping that maybe one day, taking a walk on the moon becomes a reality.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium , totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments

Blog Archive