Monday 20 January 2014
I, admittedly, hate memorizing facts about the sciences. I prefer Math, Chemistry, and Physics over Biology and Earth Science. So I did a little research and found out that Neil Armstrong, the first man to actually step on the surface of the Moon, contributed that giant leap for mankind on July 20, 1969.

Le Voyage Dans La Lune (A Trip to the Moon), a French silent sci-fi film, was actually produced almost 7 decades before the actual landing of Apollo 11 on the moon. If I were present on the premier of that short film, I would be amazed by the wide imagination and the wild thoughts of the director.


I mean seriously, who knows what will happen in the year 2081? I currently think it’s improbable to time travel, but what the heck, with the technology we have and the innovative minds of the people today, nothing seems to be impossible anymore! So 2081? Come at me, bro.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium , totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments

Blog Archive